4/25/11

In 3 months...

We took our last scooter ride down the streets of Chiang Mai, Thailand.




We moved to Florida and reunited with our boys.





I was blessed to help out with REdefined 2011, a teen girl event that taught them what it meant to be princesses of God. We had worship, skits, and powerful messages.




We met some amazing new friends.














(In fact, so many new friends that I still haven't gotten to take pictures with all of them.)




We moved into a new house.




And I get to hang out with these beautiful children.















***

The last three months have had extreme ups and downs.

But these photos don't lie.

I heart this life. I can't wait to see what pictures I'll have of the next three months.

2 comments:

  1. Love that pink headband! Looks like a great school and some great kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah this post made me smile!!! i love these photos! what a blessed life!!

    ReplyDelete